Mornington Estate Chardonnay '19
Alcohol, White Wine, Wine
Bottle, Case of 12
Shipping and Delivery
- Subject to this Agreement, goods will be supplied as shown on your order confirmation, which will be provided to you by email.
- We will use our best endeavours to meet stated time frames for delivery, however, from time to time particularly during busy periods, our shipping service providers may suffer delays beyond our control. Please allow up to 30 days delivery(for standard and express post). Sellers may set their own delivery time frames which may differ from goods sold by us. You should check the sales listing for these details.
- Standard and express post are subject to different fees and charges. In addition, certain goods (including large and bulky items or special orders) may be subject to additional charges. All shipping charges will be made available to you at checkout.
- Sellers utilise their own shipping and distribution networks and may charge different rates for shipping on goods.
- Express shipping is available only in certain areas and for certain orders and your order eligibility will be confirmed at checkout.
- A signature may be required for some deliveries, and you are responsible for ensuring you are able to accept delivery.
- We will not be held liable for;
- Late delivery where attempted delivery has occurred on or before the delivery time-frames;
- A parcel has been signed for and delivery has occurred (regardless of whether or not you have personally accepted delivery).
- We reserve the right to change, modify or discontinue any delivery options at our absolute discretion
In the event your order is delayed, we will lodge an investigation on your behalf with the courier company. Investigations usually take between 3-5 business days to receive an outcome (Excluding the Christmas period).
Please Note: Request for Refunds or Replacements during the investigation process will be declined pending the outcome from the courier company.
Returns and Refunds
Our Returns Policy includes the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (see below) and provides you with additional benefits in addition to those rights, because your satisfaction is important to us.
Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law
'Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.'
If in the event your purchase is faulty, damaged, wrongly described or breaches a consumer guarantee we will cheerfully refund your money or exchange the product upon presentation of your proof of purchase. If your purchase incurred a delivery fee, then we will cover the cost of delivery for the return if Dromana Estate is at fault. That is, if the wrong product is delivered, there is a fault with the product (including any damage caused in transit) or Dromana Estate has breached a consumer guarantee. In all other circumstances, including change of mind, the delivery charge will be deducted from the refund to the customer.
Proof of purchase must be provided to obtain a refund/exchange and the product must be in a saleable condition. Saleable condition is defined as:
- Within its use by or best before date.
- Packaging is not damaged and in original condition.
- No heat damage (beer, red wine etc).
- All pack size variants are ranged to the store (eg. Super Saver 6 has to be in packs of 6 not single bottles).
If visiting a store is not convenient for you, or there is not a store close to you, then please contact our office as soon as possible on 03 5974 4400 to discuss the available options.
In the event that your product must be returned to our fulfilment centre, please allow 2-3 business days for your refund to be processed after the product has been received at the fulfilment centre.
You agree that you cannot change or cancel an order after it has been placed. If you wish to change or cancel your order please contact our office as soon as possible on 03 5974 4400. You may check your order status. If the order status is 'Order being processed', please contact our office to confirm whether there might still be time for us to agree to you changing or cancelling your order. Every attempt will be made to accommodate your request, however unfortunately no guarantee can be given once an order has been placed. If we agree to you changing or cancelling your order after it has been placed, we may do so subject to you providing proof of purchase, to the ordered products being in their original condition and packaging and to you agree to pay an amount we request on account of our reasonable costs of processing the change or cancellation. If your order has already been processed, you may still be able to return your order, which can be done easily through via Australia Post.
There are no enquiries yet.